Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 04 - Your views on religion.

... of 30 Day Challenge.

In simple words, I don't have one.

But I don't judge.
Of those who have or doesn't have one.

I respect religions and I respect those people who has one.
I also hope for respect to those who doesn't have one.


I believe in good deeds.
I believe in being a good person.

I take in good values from religions, I learn the lessons.

Maybe for most, it is not the same as having a religion.
But for me, I think that's all it matters.


On a side note, the other day my Mom handed me her Siamese Buddha charm to bring with me all the time.
According to her, is to keep me safe.

I might not believe in it totally but I had my time of going to church and temples.

Still, for me the Buddha charm she gave me symbolized her care for me.
It gives me the feeling that my Mom will protect me.

A few days later, she got me a few more which were owned by my Aunt to put in the car.
I just feel so overwhelmed.

If  Buddha charms are how their care and love is represented then I know that it will always be with me no matter where I am.

Anyway, guess my Mom getting all the Buddha charm she can because I will be moving to KL soon.
So Ipoh less and KL more and I guess it's a little bit difficult for my Mom to let go.


I know, I know, off topic.
But I think it's sort of related.

I really don't know how to put my view of religion in words totally.
At times I feel overwhelmed, at times I doubt.

I am human after all.

But as long as I believe in good deeds, believe in good things that will happen is enough for me.

1 comment:

jen said...

i like your pov. :) definitely something i share as well. :)

Take care.. when you come to kl, WE YUM CHA!!! hahhaha :)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.