Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 08 - A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

Day 08 of 30 Day Challenge.

I know I have been taking forever to finish this challenge.
Two months is not even enough.

But at some part of this challenge, I feel stuck.
Like this one, a moment I feel the most satisfied with my life.


There's like so many things to be satisfied of.
Are we talking about achievements or just some random moment?

Honestly, I wouldn't know when is the most satisfied moment I could have with my life for now since my life still have a long way to go.

If say daily satisfaction, just tiny things in daily life that makes me happy, there will be a lot.
I always use the word happy instead of satisfaction.

I don't know why but I guess it's the same thing.
I am satisfied, I am happy.

Tiny little things like:-
Having homemade toast and scramble egg as breakfast makes me feel satisfied.
Having McD breakfast once in a while makes me feel satisfied.
Having a cuppa of my favourite Starbucks makes me feel satisfied, especially in Genting.
Having to blog a post every time makes me feel satisfied.
Having to go for a trip somewhere no matter short or long makes me feel satisfied.
Having to hang out with my bunch of friends and have some good time makes me feel satisfied.
Having to go out for a clubbing night and dance my ass off makes me feel satisfied.
Having to sweat it out aka. exercise once in a while makes me feel satisfied.
Having to do a design and someone loving it or me, myself loves it makes me feel satisfied.
Having to capture some photography that I love or others like makes me feel satisfied.
Having to achieve or make it through some life challenges here and there makes me feel satisfied.
Having heart to heart talks with my friends and close one makes me feel satisfied.
Having to read those magazines I love every month makes me feel satisfied.
Having to put on lovely make up makes me feel satisfied.
Having to have gorgeous nails makes me feel satisfied.
Having to help a friend or do something for them makes me feel satisfied.

And the list goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.