Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like.

Day 09 of 30 Day Challenge.

Somehow... I feel like this topic is almost the same as Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.
Isn't 10 years already the future?

Honestly I have already written all I could think of in Day 02 post and I don't know what to write for this anymore.

It feels like this challenge is getting a little repetitive.


Hmm... let me think.
Future.

I hope to have my own career.
Successful.
Or at least living a good live.

I hope my parents are happy and satisfied.
With their lives, with me.
Healthy and kicking.

I hope my friends wouldn't all get married and forget about me.
I mean of course I wish they get marry if they hope to but at least don't forget me.

I hope all my relatives, cousins, uncles aunties all still stick together.
Like a happy family though we rarely see each other since all the younger generations are all grown up.


Bla bla bla...

I feel like am writing such nonsense.
I couldn't think of anything else.

Crappy post, I know.
Bear with me, I've got schedules posts to push this down very soon.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.