Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 11 - Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.

I don't normally use my iPod so I on my iTunes instead.
And bare with me, I only have Korean songs in my iTunes.

#1 C.N.Blue - Blackflower
#2 miss A - Play That Music, DJ
#3 2NE1 - Can't Nobody
#4 2NE1 - Let's Go Party
#5 C.N.Blue - LOVE
#6 2NE1 - I'm Busy
#7 miss A - Are You Dazed?
#8 C.N.Blue - Now or Never
#9 2AM - I Did Wrong
#10 4minute - Won't Give You

Don't ask me why the repeat of C.N.Blue, 2NE1 and miss A.
I don't deny they are part of my favourites but I swear I just follow the shuffled list.

Not that I have especially a lot of those groups' songs in my iTunes, I think they are all almost equal in the number of songs.

But anyway, this is kinda a pointless post.
Not interesting or anything geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.