Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 13 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

Day 13 of 30 Day Challenge.

I swear that I will only take two months to finish this challenge but it's coming up to  four months already.
In fact, it's the end of the forth month and going into fifth month.

I might just take a year or so to finish this challenge of.
One reason is because after the 10th day or so, the topics kinda got boring and uninteresting.
Basically, I lost my interest in finishing the challenge. *frown*

Worse, I found another challenge on random blog.
A 10 day challenge of which I am tempted to take up.
But... I gotta finish what I started, no?


So back to Day 13, somewhere I'd like to move or visit.

There's a lot of places that I would love to visit of course and I haven't been to much either, so I can justify of where I actually want to move.
Most impression I have got from a certain places mostly comes from the TV shows, series and all that we see on the TV or online.

But I love traveling, though I still could not support myself to travel much right now.
So if I do not have to worry about the money part, I would love to see the world.

So much to see, so little time.

I'm more keen on visiting big cities in the Western countries though I would love to travel within Asia.
I want to go to Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, you name it but not China I think due to lots of bad comments from my friends who have been there.


While others, I think it's gonna take me a whole life to travel to all the places.
I just want to go everywhere, almost anywhere.

I couldn't even name all now, I want all the places in the world.
Mostly big cities though.



If I really have to give an answer of where I'd like to move, it would be New York city.
I don't know much about other city but I see too much of NYC from the TV and all the movies I think.

It just seems to be such an awesome city to be in for people like me.
A city that never sleeps sound so much love.


Don't you think so?

2 comments:

Jz said...

Somehow I like London, the peaceful and amazing culture there. And I like their accent LOL

alLets'Lexy said...

haha. i can't deal with the accent though, hence i won't choose to move there maybe. =)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.