Friday, April 15, 2011

Infographic: The Scale of Starbucks

A few days ago, I have received an email from a kind being that actually shared this nicely done infographic with me. The infographic is regarding of The Scale of Starbucks.

Starbucks is almost my obsession. Almost but not quite yet.

How the lady found me to share it with me is beyond my knowledge. I am actually very curious about that, too.

But putting that aside, I am very glad that I have the honor to share this infographic with my readers here. Credits are to Tony Shin from Online MBA.

Another reason that I feel honor is because this infographic has yet to be up on the site itself. I have checked on the infographic page of Online MBA but did not find this.

So here it goes.

The Scale of Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.