Wednesday, April 13, 2011

truly life at home

Photobucket

It has been so long since I last blogged.
I think this is one of the longest break on blogging I ever have.
It's been almost a month already by now.

I am trying to catch up on my blog though.
And also my photography.

I haven't been using my camera, not even daily crappy photos.
The camera has been totally neglected for more than a month plus by now.

I feel so sad that I am actually losing what I love to do.
It's like it's not the same here anymore.
But I am trying to change that slowly from now onwards.

So I got like one daily photo that I took with my DSLR up there.
I have actually taken more than one of the almost similar photo with my iPhone.
I know, I think I prioritized my iPhone more than my DSLR now.

Anyway, I finally went back to Ipoh after a month plus since CNY.
It's like the longest time I have ever left home and I don't deny that sometimes I miss my Mom and my Dad.

Papa and Mama daughter what to do.

So after some down time and some issues that actually happened, I finally have the time to go home (Ipoh).
Actually it was my Mom who suggested that I go back and I am very well grateful that she actually did.
Even though a phone call was sufficient but going back is a total different level of support that I actually feel from them.

Or it was just simply that I feel more protected and safe at home.

Once I got home, I just feel like unpacking and put all my luggage bags aside but I realized I am only back for less than three days time before I have to pack and leave again.
I was actually sort of upset that I am living outta my luggage, it's home after all.

But putting that aside, I am glad that I can have some time away from all problems and not think of it.
I got time to have my own time on my bed with my laptop, some DVD and books.
I hardly have time for those especially time on bed with laptop when I am back in the city.

So I make use of it.
Hence explained the picture above.

And now, I am spending my time with my parents on the high land.
I am glad I can make it, I don't know why I just love this place so much though I have nothing much to do here.
I guess it's the weather that matters.

After tonight, I will be back to where I should be and started planning and doing work all over again.
Continue my life lessons and missing my parents all over again.

Also to continue blogging, writing and sharing all I can and my photography.
I miss my virtual presence, I gotta have it back.

I gotta be better and do better.
Be well everyone.

I shall be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.