Thursday, June 9, 2011

3 Markets 1 Day

I think I have made this silent resolution to attend all the bazaar that I can in Klang Valley with the condition to find at least one companion.

Now see what I have found?




I bet everyone know of Chic Pop Street Market, I have yet to attend one though. Attended Crafty Art Market about a month ago, awesome stuff. bettr is... totally something new to me though.

But fret not, these three markets are being held in one day, same venue, same time!!


This is so gonna be a huge happening one that I must attend! Ignoring the fact that the more stuff there, the more I am gonna spend.

Details as follow:-
What: Markets @ Jaya One
When: 25th June 2011, 10am - 6pm
Where: Jaya One, Petaling Jaya
[source]

Now who's gonna go with me?

2 comments:

Janessa said...

Oh that's so interesting! I wish they had themed flea markets in Singapore!

alLets'Lexy said...

i'm sure there's some interesting flea markets in Singapore as well. =)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.