Friday, August 26, 2011

It's been a while...

If anyone doesn't know yet, I have finally started my internship since this month after lazing around for a month and a half. Not that I am complaining, it was good time lazing around but it gets too much after a while.

So I am glad that I am finally being productive again.

I am very glad that I got into the company that I am interning for right now. I am really working for real and not just being there and doing nothing much. I worked my ass off. Especially the first two weeks.

For the first two weeks, I guess I have worked more than 120 hours in total. For real.


I got to handled two events though they are actually similar event at different venues. C-Class Launching cum Buka Puasa Dinner for both NZ Wheels and Naza Brabus.



First event was on the first Saturday of my internship and yes, I worked on Saturday! And it was quite long hour. But working on Saturday means I get a replacement off day on other days. I think I wouldn't mind.

Until I got to know that I have to work on the second Saturday as well for Naza Brabus and I felt like I was going to faint. Working 12 days straight out of 14 days is a little bit extreme for me.

I don't know about others but really, I felt like my body was going to be too exhausted that my brain might not function anymore. It was a little bit insane.


But I managed to survive though and finally got two days of weekends at third week. Then I felt a little bit normal getting to rest a little bit more like a normal human being.

I guess only for these events I have been running up and down Klang and Bangsar and by that my petrol claim came up to at least a hundred bucks already. lol

Guess it proved that I am really working when I can claimed about a hundred bucks by just interning for two weeks only. Insane, I know.



I guess after the two events, things got slow down a little bit. It is still crazy at times at work but it's manageable.

Yet I still managed to squeeze in time for my social life and been going out every day after work. FYI, I leave work mostly at around 8pm plus.

Hence explained why I couldn't get enough sleep since my internship has started. So many things to do, so little time!

At the end of the day, no matter how much I complained, how I complained, I am still glad that I got into this company and doing whatever that I am doing right now.

For getting this internship, I have to thank my former principal from my college in Ipoh for introducing me to the art director of the company. Thank you, I couldn't be more grateful.


I guess, at the end, I hope I would update more and not go MIA again like right before this. It's really been a long while...


p/s: Though photos above are taken by me, they are not watermarked like all the others photos in my blog because I grabbed them from my company's Facebook page. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.