Wednesday, September 7, 2011

You Know You’re A Designer When…

Found this site from a design blog, Jeannie Jeannie. Originally by a Malaysian designer from Shah Alam. In the site, you can see a one liner continuous from the sentence 'You know You're a Designer When...'

I found this entertaining and quite true to a certain degree. For myself.

Of course I am speaking for myself here. Though I don't know if I should still consider myself as a designer anymore as I am enjoying my life of being a Brand Management Executive right now during my internship.

Still, this is good to share. Especially to designers.

I have chose a few that I like and applies quite well to myself.




1 comment:

Peiyinn said...

Great words! Like the first one the most :)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.