Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Langkawi Getaway (Part 3)

I'm back again with my Langkawi Getaway photos! I have been blogging off my Langkawi trip for a while, I think it's time I get back to this before I got it buried under the hundreds draft post I have in my blog.

For Langkawi Getaway posts Part 1 [here] and Part 2 [here].

Basically Part 3 of my Langkawi Getaway is the morning of the second day where we woke up super early, of which I don't remember what time but I remember we went to bed at 11pm. Only me and Karen did as I didn't know where Bennie was doing downstairs at the deck still.
I did not managed to catch the sunrise though I mentioned early but not as early. After preparing and all, we went for breakfast at Pantai Cenang where there is this breakfast place with the name of Breakfast Bar. Recommended by Karen though she has never been there before. If you ask me why, I don't know.

Basically they served Western style breakfast and I don't remember if they have local breakfast or not which normally consist of nasi lemak, roti canai and so on. But I remember the list of scrambled egg, sausages, toast and etc. I am so sorry I can't remember the exact menu.
If you ask for a review, I would say it's okay, not exactly excellence but credits given. It more likely like a simple homemade breakfast Western style but Malaysian made. Ambience wise, it's not bad as it's built like a hut and tables and seats are made of woods and they all looks different from the other.

Price wise it's not exactly expensive for a tourist spot but it cost a little bit more of what it's worth. But no surprise there as these spots are mostly filled with tourists no matter local or foreigners, people like us. When I was there, most customers that I have seen are mostly tourists and I don't see much locals. I guess all the locals goes to the few shop down the row for a more Malaysian style breakfast with cheaper price as well.
I guess I would consider this as a pleasant experience but if you ask me to go back twice, I doubt I will. It's a nice experience but not nice enough to have it again. It's too normal for me and too Malaysian-influenced for my liking.

2 comments:

Miss A said...

Is Langkawi expensive to go on a hols to?

alLets'Lexy said...

Miss A, you may go on a budget holiday to Langkawi if you know where to find cheap accommodation as well as cheap activities. =)

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.