Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Love


One day, my housemate came back with these two cuties. There's no reason for her to get me something and yet she did when she saw these dooodolls. She knows I have always been a fan of these two and she never fail to remember me when she came across this.

I take this as my early Christmas present even though it was not stated as so. Still, I am happy that I get these since I bet I won't buy it myself even if I get to see them on sale. Now they are sitting on my chest drawer and hopefully they won't get covered in dust soon.


3 comments:

Chloe Nghiem said...

That's so sweet of your friend, and they are so cute the dolls!

Cereal said...

I also bought one for my car, but its the one with a pink heart and wings at the back. My fav toy by far this year :)

alLets'Lexy said...

Chloe Nghiem, yeaah and I used to be a dooodolls addict. Owned quite a few.

Cereal, the one you got is called Cupipi! :D I have 3 version of it as well.

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.