Sunday, February 26, 2012

May 2011: instagr.am ♥



#1 The view from a corner of The Gardens, Borders Starbucks. I was chilling there alone one day. Guess I didn't have much to do and I was just chilling and reading there alone until the night came. 

#2 One night in May 2011 when I whatsapp-ed my housemate, Emiko but she was drunk and those are the replies that I get. At the moment, it did not tickle the funny bone at all because I was so blur at what was she trying to say. But looking back is totally epic and hilarious now. Couldn't let her live it down.

#3 Fluffy flu virus and sperm soft toy. Both bought by Emiko, the flu virus for me because I think it's so cute while she is so excited seeing the little sperm (which is not exactly little). I wonder what kind of person to come up with such idea to make soft toys of.

#4 The LOVE ring that I used to love so much when I first got it. It's a double ring but after wearing it some time, the silver color wear off and now its a totally different color and I don't wear it much anymore. But it is super pretty when I first bought it.

#5 Beautiful sunflower bouquet. Not mine. This bouquet is so pretty and I love sunflowers a lot compare to most flowers but this is actually a graduation bouquet of a friend's cousin. It's been a while since I received any flowers anyway.

#6 An indulge with Emiko at Delicious, Mid Valley. The picture might look pretty and yummy but truth to be told, the food was okay only and the service was horrible. We swear we would never ever go back to that outlet anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Stella :) just stumbled upon your blog and i was wondering what app you used to get the dotted effect in the fourth picture?

alLets'Lexy said...

If I am not mistaken, it would be the Chinese app 'Mei Tu Xiu Xiu'.

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.