Saturday, October 13, 2012

Preview: Alan & Mei


If you didn't know, I have went on a family trip to Perth about three weeks back mainly to attend my cousin wedding. So just a tiny preview of some photos taken on the morning of my cousin wedding where they had the traditional Chinese bride picking up ceremony.

I have loads and loads of photos from the whole trip and I have no time to edit them all right now, I guess it's gonna take me a while that is if I don't lose my motivation on editing all the photos. Hopefully that does not happen and hopefully when I did have them all up in Facebook, I would really blog about it unlike my Macau and Hong Kong trip post that is still buried in my drafts.

I don't know why I'm just a little excited to edit the wedding photos to begin with. I'm so excited that I can't wait but to post some preview. Here you go and I hope you peeps will like it. I love that wedding heels a lot, it's totally gorgeous. I'm sure it costs a lot and so I made full use of it being the model of my photos.

That's all for now and hopefully my edit will be done soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.