Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!


2013 is here! Happy new year all!

I know I haven't been blogging for the longest time and I think 2012 is the year where I blogged the least. Hopefully 2013 is giving another chance for my blog to have a great start again. On a random note, I've been thinking if I should change my blog url. "Alletsstella" has been put behind very long ago and not so used anymore. Maybe I should change it soon.

I got side tracked, it's a new year post. On the last day of 2012 and first day of 2013, I am grateful that I get to spend it with my beloved friends. I am grateful that some of these people have stand by me so much and just because it's a new year, I would not forget them. I am truly happy that I get to spend these days with them even though some lovely friends are in a further place.

All in all, just for this blog, I hope that 2013 would be a better year for the blog. Simple term = BLOG MORE. I love to blog but somehow the past few years, I have been losing my passion I guess. Time to get it back because I really don't wanna just lose it.

So... happy new year again all! Hope all of you have a great time and 2013 please treat us all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam. Spam will not be treated kindly.